"Communicate even when it's uncomfortable or uneasy. One of the best ways to heal, is simply getting everything out"
Although the main purpose of Natures’s Wild Medicine is to TEACH YOU the what, whys and hows of the Nature’s Wild Medicine Cabinet in order that you can utilise this knowledge to improve your own health & wellbeing, Phillippa does offer a small number of 1:1 online consultations each month via Skype and email.
If you wish to consult with Phillippa to specifically discuss aspects of your own physical or mental health and how Nature’s Wild Medicine can help your individual needs, then choose what type of appointment you would like from the three options below, then please do get in touch.
Quick QuestionEmail Consult
- Contact via email
- Questions can be sent via email on one specific health concern or symptom
- Written advice provided, by email, to your questions, advising on how Nature’s Wild Medicine may help to alleviate, improve, benefit or support your health and wellbeing
Natures MOT30 minutes Skype Consult
- Contact via 30 minutes Skype video call
- Questions can be asked on any health concern or symptom and advice and discussion will be centered around this on how Nature’s Wild Medicine may help to alleviate, improve, benefit or support your health and wellbeing
Nature's Deep Dive1 hour Skype Consult
- Contact via 1 hour Skype video call
- Questions can be asked on any health concern or symptom and advice and discussion will be centered around this on how how Nature’s Wild Medicine may help to alleviate, improve, benefit or support your health and wellbeing
- Written report provided following the consultation, summarising and detailing the advise given and providing clear steps on a forward course of action
To book a consultation please use the email address or form found on the contacts page by clicking on the button below. Make sure you state which consultation you require.
IMPORTANT: Please note that any consultation above and the advice given within it, is not a replacement for medical care by your GP or for pharmaceutical medication. Patients using the consulting service will remain under the overall clinical responsibility of their GP or medical doctor. Responsibility for adjusting or withdrawing prescribed drugs also lies solely with the patient and the prescriber of those drugs.
The advice and guidance provided by Phillippa is in keeping with the qualifications, medical science background and natural healthcare clinical experience she has, and is governed by relevant UK governing bodies with this industry. To find out more about this please read the About page.
Why not join one of the Natures Wild Medicine online courses below that will provide you with the knowledge and teach you the WHAT,WHY and HOWS, of how nature can improve the physical and mental health and wellbeing of you and your family. Knowledge is power after all!